Thursday, February 16, 2006

THIS IS A TRUE FREAKY EXPIRIENCE SO I ADVISE THAT YONGER KIDS SHOULD NOT READ THIS. THIS IS A WARNING!

3 years ago I spent a summer in New Mexico. I was at uncle Andy's. It was night time and they had a bon fire by the barn. So I wanted to go by them but I was in the house. So when I went outside I took a flashlight. And as I was walking I pointed the light where the goat was, but it wasn't there. So slowly I moved the light and I saw a strange creature. It had dark, red eyes and green skin with dark green vines on it, it also had 2 long horns and sharp claws.

It was standing there like a human. I poinetd the light to where the goat was and its eyes were also red. When I pointed the light back to the creature, it was gone!

The next morning, as I was feeding the animals, I noticed the goat had only one horn (when the night before it had two)!

Remember you've been warned!

posted by Beebo at 3:57 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 4:32 AM Blogger Kristal said...

Spooky! Remind me never to walk around Uncle Andy's in the dark!!!

 

Post a Comment