Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yesterday my sister was eager to go to her dance. So after we picked her up we went out to eat at Michale Anthony's with one of my dads board members. He has 3 kids but only 2 came. They had friends by the way they were girls. So my dad asked me to spy on them. I made a deal, and he had to give me two dollars for every minute. I spent the rest of the time there with the girls,but It was worth It because the total amount of money my dad owe's me is ( three hundred thirty six dollars !) (cha ching cha ching.)

by Beebo

posted by Beebo at 7:44 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:37 PM Blogger MGC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 6:38 PM Blogger MGC said...

Hey, don't give Bleu any ideas! I don't have that much money...

Kristal

 

Post a Comment